Article of faith includes:
1. Inerrancy of the Bible: we believe that the Bible is the true Word of God. We believe that the Word of God is powerful enough to deal with human totality. The word of God is able change and guide man in the ways of God once received, believes and kept. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:2-21).
2. God’s trinity (God in three persons): we believe in God the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Father: He is the creator of everything (Isaiah 43:10-11), Matt 28:19, Matt 3:16-17)
Son: He is the Son of God, only through him, we receive redemption, through His blood we receive the cleansing of sin and through His name, we approach the Father, (Isaiah 9:6, Colossians 1:16-18, Titus 2:13-14, John 1:13).
Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit guides the Church gives gifts to the church and gives different tongues (languages) to those who are baptized in Him. He reveals Jesus and convicts sinners into repentance (Romans 8:14, Luke 12:12, Matt 10:20, Luke 19:8, Matt 3:8)
3. Genuine Repentance: we believe that the real repentance is the results o conviction of sin, acknowledging the sinfulness and confession must be made which leads the evidence of changed life of a believer (Luke 24:44-47, Acts 20:21, Matt 5:23-24, Luke 19:8, Matt 3:8)
4. Devine Healing: we believe that Jesus is able to heal the physical body as he wills. We do not put God in a box. However, we believe that the most important healing is the healing of the soul (salvation of a sinner). (Isaiah 53:4-5)
5. Second Coming of Jesus: We believe that Jesus is coming back for His Church judgment to sinners. We do not know the day as He said, but He is coming to crown those who accepted and kept His commandments, and judgment to those who rejected the plan of salvation (Matt 24:27-30, Acts 1:11, 1Thesalonians 4:16-18, Zak 14:5, Rev 19).
6. Water Baptism by Immersion: (Mark 16:16, Acts 10:47-48, Romans 6:4)
7. Lord’s Supper: (Matt 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-25, John 6:53-56, 1Corinthians 11:23-34)
8. Baptism of the Holy Spirit: After being forgiven, a believer prays to God for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit which follows with the gift of the Holy Spirit. We accept the speaking in tongues as a result of the baptism of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:4, Acts 10:44-46, Acts 1:8, Acts 11:15)