Community of Faith Defenders (CFDs): “Community Defenders of the Faith ” is one of the departments within the PHM church highly with positive goals for the church as other departments. This department involves young people aged between 15-50 years. “I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one” (1 John 2: 14b).
To achieve the objectives positive in CFDs, we have prepared a Strategic Plan (activity) that takes ten years, from 2017 until 2027. The motto of the Strategic Plan this is “ The spiritual and economical change in PHM and CFDs is possible! Take responsibilites !” We highly expect that we will with the help of the Lord “I can do all things through him who gives me strength” (Philippians 4:13). In the Strategic Plan there are several goals. One of the aims of the strategy is the construction of a large hall which is called “Mount of God Conference center (MGCC)” Where the implementation of the construction has started. It is a massive ongoing project built in Iringa region under the supervision of the Department of CFDs.
1. Each year, June, there will be a seminar on Community Defenders of the Faith (CFDs) in which involves all provinces in Tanzania.
2. Every year, November, there will be a national festival of CFDs which will be held in all PHM churches in Tanzania.
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
1. Chairman Emmanueli Mwangwale
2. Vice Chaiman Rev. Deo Mgimbe
3. General Secretary Daima Kabogo
4. Vice Secretary Tito Mwasyove
5. Treasurer Ferdinandi Mlandali
6. Assistant Treasurer James Mwampamba